"To Provide Positive, Purposeful, and Personal recreational experiences for populations with disabilities."
The McDonough County Special Recreation Association (MCSRA) is a community therapeutic recreation organization that has been serving residents of McDonough County since 1991. The MCSRA is structured to provide individuals with disabilities the opportunity to enjoy recreational experiences with the Park District and surrounding areas. Programs provided are for all ages, starting at eight years old and up. Our programs aim to emphasize recreation, leisure, culture, environment, community integration, and family-centered activities.
To be Compassionate
To Be Trustworthy
To be Professional
To Create Possibility
MCSRA Board of Commissioners
MCSRA's Board of Commissioners is comprised of representatives from each of the member districts. The Board of Commissioners meets quarterly on the third Tuesday of each month. All Board meetings are open to the public, and are held on the second floor of the Macomb City Hall unless otherwise noted.
MCSRA Board Meetings
- January 16, 2018-- Macomb Park District Conference Room
- April 17, 2018-- Macomb City Council Chambers
- July 17, 2018-- Macomb City Council Chambers
- October 16, 2018-- Macomb City Council Chambers*
* The October meeting will be preceded by the presentation of the Annual Marjorie Connor Spirit Award
- Macomb Park District
- City of Macomb
- Village of Bardolph